- The past two years have been a struggle for everyone. I've been very fortunate to have my home studio to get lost in as often as I need it. I've been busy experimenting and creating new pieces and working on a few commissions. I feel very grateful.
- The creative juices are flowing, as everywhere I turn, the views are so inspiring here on the Sunshine Coast, such as this view I get to look at every morning from my kitchen!!
- Every year the Sunshine Coast hosts a fabulous Art Crawl. There are over 150 artists all along this beautiful Coast displaying and selling their artwork. I have participated in two of these annual events since moving here. You can check out the website: www.sunshinecoastartcrawl.com
- Last year, 2021, I teamed up with a Canadian clothing company, LeGaleriste, based in Montreal, that works with artists to create beautiful casual and ethically sourced clothing pieces. The photos in the title above are of a couple of the items available, featuring my artwork "Timeless". I'm very proud of this work and am excited to share the link to my personal site where you can purchase many items, including clothing, scarves & pillows. They can be shipped worldwide. Please have a look at: www.legaleriste.com/cate.baldwin
- In December 2021 - January 2022, one of my larger pieces, "Wanderlust", was featured in a show at Gibsons Public Art Gallery (GPAG) for Gallery members.
- In 2019 and 2020 I had the privilege of showing several pieces of my work at our beautiful Gibsons Public Market venue for month long shows each year.
- Back in February 2018 I had four of my pieces featured in the "Sensuality" Art Exhibit at One Flower One Leaf Gallery, Gibsons.
- In 2018-2019, I had the honour of having one of my pieces, "The Brightest Star", which is my tribute to singer, songwriter, Gord Downie, featured on a chocolate bar for "Art Meets Chocolate", which was here in Gibsons. I am really proud of this work and so happy this beautiful and delicious bar was being distributed across Canada! I subsequently shared my work "Make a Wish" and "Cedar Majesty" which were also featured on these great chocolate bars.